We specialize in enterprise growth strategy, innovation best practice, customer experience, and insights. We are a devoted firm that takes a handcrafted approach towards achieving results for our clients, which range from multibillion dollar corporations to technology startups. We specialize in industries that experience disruptive price or market pressure change and provide services in many categories, from high technology to commoditized industries. We also have a specialty practice around healthcare where we provide services to large pharmaceutical companies and major healthcare networks.
In this position, you will:
* Provide quality individual, group, family and marital therapy with children, adolescents and adults.
* Be responsible for accurate and timely documentation of cases, including intake and discharge records, progress notes, treatment planning, correspondence, client assessments, and referral.
* Participate in 24-hour on-call crisis intervention and emergency service rotation.
* Determine need for voluntary and involuntary psychiatric hospitalizations and assume responsibility for the coordination of associated legal procedures.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Must be proficient with variety of computer software applications in word processing to report information to the State and other regulatory agencies as required.
* Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
* Uses effective team-building skills with interpersonal interactions.
We research dozens of industries, including some of the best organizations in the world, to create innovative proposals for your business. Many of our experts are successful authors with major business titles, who are published by one of the largest publishers in the world, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. These experts provide our clients with one of the best bodies of knowledge by creating comprehensive and contemporaneous ideas and processes for todays innovation driven economy.