Our foresight and knowledge of numerous industries as varied as high technology, finance, and consumer products is grounded in our identification of key issues that our clients face as well as firsthand experience gained from serving clients throughout our nearly 100 year history. As industries rapidly change, we help our clients navigate these shifts and give them the tools needed to survive and thrive.
In this position, you will:
* Provide quality individual, group, family and marital therapy with children, adolescents and adults.
* Be responsible for accurate and timely documentation of cases, including intake and discharge records, progress notes, treatment planning, correspondence, client assessments, and referral.
* Participate in 24-hour on-call crisis intervention and emergency service rotation.
* Determine need for voluntary and involuntary psychiatric hospitalizations and assume responsibility for the coordination of associated legal procedures.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Must be proficient with variety of computer software applications in word processing to report information to the State and other regulatory agencies as required.
* Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
* Uses effective team-building skills with interpersonal interactions.
We work with the worlds leading businesses, governments, and organizations to create and deliver essential advantage by building capabilities and successfully navigating through critical junctures in their business. We help clients lead transformational change, create new organizational models, capture value from their customer and channel strategies, increase the effectiveness of their supply chains and assets, and integrate security into their strategy to ensure the resilience of their business. We know that our clients success depends on differentiating their capabilities, and we have the experience and depth in these areas to ensure that our clients gain the advantage they need.